To assure patrons, private collectors and friends of the authenticity of artworks purchased or received previously from Lim Choon Jin, you are now able to contact us directly to obtain a free electronic copy of our Certificate of Authenticity.
We can provide a physical copy of the Certificate of Authenticity at a small fee for print and postal expenses.
- Assurance of authenticity
- Artwork is verified by the artist and his managing agent
- Provenance of artwork
- The certificate is officially issued by the artist and his managing agent
- The artist and his managing agent will be able to track first-sale ownership in the artist’s private database of artworks made
- If the artwork is not tracked in this private database, provenance might be difficult to determine
- A digital photograph of artwork (as high resolution as possible for verification purposes)
- A close-up digital photograph of the seal or artist signature from the artwork (as high resolution as possible for verification purposes)
- A digital copy of the sale invoice for the artwork
The artist and his managing agent will hold all information in the strictest confidence.
- Vincent Lin Chaohong
An independent curator and ink art historian, he is the only recognised assessor and executor of artist Lim Choon Jin’s artworks and private collection.
Information for Art Galleries
You are welcomed to approach us for a physical copy of the Certificate of Authenticity at a small fee for print and postal expenses.
Applies to both previously sold under your gallery or for future sales of artworks.
All previously mentioned requirements are still in effect.